Social Distancing Protocol, WVMOAA, (Effective
Until further Notice)
The following serves as guidance for the conduct
of our membership meetings. These measures are precautionary, rely on a
risk-based approach, and can be modified to create a safer environment. Stay at
home if you are feeling unwell.
Upon arrival at the DeBary Golf & Country Club main entrance there
will be signs directing you to the Meeting Room:
those that do not have a mask, a 3-layered mask will be provided to wear.
check-in and payment of the dinner, we will take the temperature of each
attendee and anyone with a temperature of 100.4 degrees or higher will be
turned away and advised to call their physician.
1. Maintain at least a 3 feet distance
from others and wear a mask if you cannot guarantee this distance.
2. Tables will be set apart to maintain
safe social distance. Once seated, you may remove your mask if you choose to.
The tables will be pre-set with
Only 4-5 members will be at
each table. You may sit at any table you choose to. Please wear your mask when
leaving the table.
5. Meals will be served by the DeBary Country Club staff.
6. An adjacent open cash bar is avail;able (to be paid by WCMC members and guests). WVMC is welcome to socialize in the bar room and pay at the bar prior to meetings.
7. No food or drink may be brought into, or out of, the Debary Country Club.
8. Cover a sneeze or cough with a tissue or bent elbow.
9. Wash your hands with soap and water or use a hand sanitizer.
10. Male and female Bathrooms are centrally located
in the hallway and will be pointed out to you.
11. The Meeting Room can seat 50 persons for social
distancing. Once inside, members may be seated.
12. At the conclusion of the membership meeting, we will exit the
DeBary Country Club through the main entrance.